Around 1000 International students are studying for a degree at the University of Tehran.
- Male: %66; Female: %34
- Bachelor's: %7; Master's: %74; PhD's: %19
- Countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey, Japan, China, Syria, Moldavia, Hungary, Ukraine, Poland, Singapore, America, Australia, Pakistan, Netherlands, Korea, Armenia, Italy, Canada, France, Bahrain, UK, Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Russia, Denmark, Senegal, Lebanon, Mexico, India, Germany, Egypt, Taiwan, Romania, Slovakia, Pakistan, Croatia, Nigeria, Oman, Serbia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Georgia, Sudan
- Accommodation: The University of Tehran has a furnished guest house near the main campus which is available for visiting scholars. Information about rates and availability can be obtained by sending an email to international.
- Foreign applicants who wish to apply for admission:
- For admission to degree programs, applicants should send their inquiries to int.admissions for the attention of the International Students Office. Detailed information is available at http://www.ut.ac.ir/en (admission section).
- For a short term: (one or two semester) stay at the University of Tehran, applicants may send their requests to the Office of International Relations at international
- For certificate in Persian language, applicants may send their requests to icps for the attention of the International Center for Persian Studies.
- For sabbatical leave or research stay at the University of Tehran, applicants may correspond with the Office of International Relations or with the corresponding college/faculty directly.
- Foreign visitors who wish their visa to be arranged by the University of Tehran should correspond with the respective college/faculty/institute. They will be asked to fill out a visa form, and after confirmation, their visa will be processed with the help of the Office of International Relations.
- Requests for the verification of degrees issued by the University of Tehran should be addressed to the General Office of Academic Affairs (Undergraduate), or General Office of Post-Graduate Studies, located at Enghelab Avenue, 16 Azar Street (Email: acaf).
- The comprehensive University of Tehran Prospectus is available at the following address in PDF format.
- If there is any further question, please contact Office of International Relations at international .
Further information can be obtained from the website of the University of Tehran at http://www.ut.ac.ir/en.